Pricing

 Low Season  Mid Season  High Season
  4 persons:   USD 1200 USD 1500 USD 1800
  2 persons:   USD 1100 USD 1400 USD 1700
  Extra day:   USD   170 USD   215 USD   275
  • Prices are for the apartment, and 4 persons.
  • Extra guest $ 20 per night.
  • Tourist tax $ 5.50 p.p.p.n. from 13 years up.
  • Departure cleaning $ 90
  • Low Season: September month.
  • Mid Season: 15 April till 15 December
  • High Season: 15 December till 14 April
Payment:
25% deposit is required to confirm your reservation, the remaining 75% is due 3 months before your arrival date. If the reservation is made within 90 days of your arrival day, full payment would be required.

Cancellation policy:
Once your deposit or full payment is received your reservation is confirmed. At this point we will be turning away other guests. Any cancellation less than six (6) months to three (3) months prior to the arrival date, you will lose the deposit.
Any cancellation less than three (3) months to six (6) weeks prior to the arrival date, a refund of 75% of the rental fee without the deposit.
Any cancellation less than six (6) weeks to four (4) weeks prior to the arrival date, a refund of 50% of the rental fee without the deposit.
Any cancellation from four (4) weeks or less prior to the arrival date, sorry but no refund.

Discount / Specials: Please read the 'SPECIALS' page

Check in information:
Check in time: 2 PM
Check out time: 10 AM
Different check in times only if possible.
Design: Greenflash Internet | © 2009 Iguana Holiday Rentals